Above is a pic of Lt. Colonel James Galbraith, Regimental Colour in hand, alongside Bobbie the regimental dog and some of the other "Last Eleven" survivors of the 66th (Berkshire) Regiment, making their last stand in one of the walled gardens just South of Khig village, a few miles West of the Afghan town of Maiwand.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Luke Skywalker turns KNIGHT TEMPLAR in KnightFall Season 2

COMING TO...


 THIS MONDAY MARCH 25th @10PM EST...


Mark Hamil is TALUS - Iniatiate Master of the Knights Templar!



(NOTE:  Just found this awesome pic on
the web and had to post it here -- Jedi...
Templar... six of one, half-dozen of the other!)


5 comments:

  1. Wow, how awesome! I know you must be very proud to be associated with this project. But not as proud of your kids as I know you are brother!!!!

    I will most definitely be putting this on my watch list.

    Seeing the trailer was so cool after seeing your pics of the behind the scenes action.

    Cheers,
    Sgt G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarge!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed the new trailer!

    Of course you are absolutely right about me being more proud of my own kids! Still, a project like this is much like a child in some ways. For instance, I'm hoping it has a lot of success when it finally goes out into the "Real World" tomorrow night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this Ethan.
    Best wishes
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks, Willie! Not sure if it's available for viewing in the UK yet, but here in the US it's up on the History website, and also the iTunes store. After the entire 8-episode season has been broadcast it will all go up on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Social Enterprise Buzz website

    ReplyDelete